A cookie is a registry that downloads itself on your computer when you access specific websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the navigation habits of a user or of its computer, and depending on the information contained in them and the way that they are used on your computer; they might be used to recognize the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
1. Functional Cookies: The functional cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services asked by the users, related with the buying process.
3. Social Cookies: In our website, the user is allowed to connect his/her account with his/her Facebook and Instagram account. In order to do this, it is necessary the express consent of the user. This will allow the website to have access to the information in the Facebook and Instagram profile. To modify your privacy configuration in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policy.php and to consult the cookies policy, http://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies.
To modify your privacy configuration on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy and consult their cookies policy, https://www. instagram.com/legal/cookies
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN YOUR COMPUTER:
• Never accept Cookies.
• The browser asks the user if each cookie must be individually accepted.
• Always accept cookies.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES IN DIFFERENT WEB BROWSERS:
We recommend you to consult the help section in your web browser. Or access the help websites of the main browsers:
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html