Here at TiendaPerrosOnLine we offer 2 services of transportation: refrigerated for frozen products to ensure that the temperature is constant from the Factory all the way to the client’s address. During the whole process, the frozen food is kept between -5° to -18°, optimizing the quality of the product and we also have transports for non-frozen products.
The client will have 24 hours to verify the integrity of the components of the order and to verify that everything is included. After these 24 hours the order will be marked as accepted and complaints for damage or failures will not be accepted.
The order will be considered as delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the client. If you receive a damaged product it is advised to contact us within the first 24 hours in order to be able to pass the complaint to the transportation company. It is also advisable to have a record of said event for the transportation company. You must let us know about your situation via email to email@example.com, indicating the order number and the problem that you have. Once we receive the information you will be issued a new shipping order if required
The delivery service starts from the day of your purchase. Our compromise is to try and send all the orders before one week. We usually take 3 business days depending on the population of the destiny for non-frozen products and 4 business days depending on the population of the destiny for frozen products.
The shipment costs are free exclusively for Peninsular Spain for orders higher than 45€ plus VAT. For orders lower than this, the shipment costs will be responsibility of the client, the price depends on the product, the urgency, destination and weight of said order. The shipment costs that result from the application to your order will be added to the total of the order of the selected products. They will appear itemized and detailed during the order process and previous acceptance will be required before confirming the order and finalizing the contracting process.
TiendaPerrosOnLine works so you can be satisfied with your purchase, and thus facilitates different methods for you to make a return. The returns will be managed in the cases mentioned as follows, it is necessary to communicate to TiendaPerrosOnLine within 14 days starting from the day of the reception of the product and on the same day in case of fresh products using the following media:
• Calling the contact telephone number.
• Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there’s any problem with the product you must refer the delivery note of the transportation company.
Causes of returns:
• The product is defective or has been damaged during the transport: you may return the product in its original package with all the accessories, TiendaPerrosOnLine will assume the shipment costs generated by the return of the product.
TiendaPerrosOnLine will proceed to re-send you the product completely free of charge. In cases of breaking during the transport it is mandatory that you communicate this to us by phone on the same day of having receiving the merchandise and having proven the breaking.
• Withdrawal: TiendaPerrosOnLine offers you the possibility to return your order without any compromise, as long as it is made within 14 days as established by the current regulations. In order to exert this right, the product must be in perfect conditions and keep the original package of the product. In the cases where this requirement is not met or the product is open (except those that are proven to be in bad shape) you might suffer depreciation in the value of return. In fresh products the deadline will be 1 day. The return expenses incurred by exerting the right of withdrawal will be responsibility of the buyer.
• Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by the Spaniard Law 47/2002 from December 19th, of its reform of the Law 7/1996, from January 15th, of the Order of Retail Trade, for the transposition of the Spaniard regulation of the Directive 97/7/CE, in the matter of distance contracts and for the adaptation of the Law to different Community Directives.
• Products subject to fluctuations of coefficients of the financial market that the seller is not able to control
• Products made under the specifications of the customer or clearly customized, mounted specifically according to an specific design in a setup, or that, because of its nature, may not be returned or can deteriorate or quickly expire.